Like What You See?

Like What You See?

Saturday, March 22, 2014

The Start Of Something New

Today is the second day of spring and my second day of spring break. I tend to think of spring as a renewal period. I put away all of my winter clothes and do "spring" cleaning. Since I have been so busy with school, I haven't had time to spend with myself or God. So that's exactly what I've been doing! I woke up early and spent time with God. Also, I did some things just for me. I got my eyebrows done and bought some new makeup. I was watching a YouTube video about self-love this week and got inspired! Self-love is so important! How can we be a help-meet if we don't even help ourselves! As a single woman, I aspire to be in a relationship but I know God has that worked out. God just wants me to focus on him and myself. So as it's warming up, get outside and enjoy yourselves! Self-love is the beginning of all love. 

Be Blessed :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment