Like What You See?

Like What You See?

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Happy Birthday To Me!!

Hello!! I know it has been awhile but I am back! So today, it is my 21st birthday!! I love birthdays because they are YOUR day! I love to reflect on how far I have come! Last week I was reflecting on my birth, I was born three months prematurely and almost died! God had better plans for me! From now until this time last year, I have come a LONG way! Friends have come, people have entered my life, and events have happened that I thought would never happen! Best of all, I have gotten so close to God and he has revealed my purpose! It definitely was not easy but God kept me through it all! God has purpose for each of us! We are on this earth to glorify him! I told myself last night, that it did not matter whom I was friends with or what my relationship status was, my focus is to do Gods will! Remember Jeremiah 29:11! God has assignment for us! You do have purpose!

No comments:

Post a Comment