Like What You See?

Like What You See?

Saturday, June 21, 2014

Purity Prayer Challenge Day 10

Hello ladies! Yesterday I touched on the topic of insecurity. Today, I want to discuss how to dress modestly while still feeling confident. The Bible says that our bodies are temples of God and that we should treat them like temples. (1 Corinthians 6:19) When a man sees that you are respecting yourself and God, he will know that he will respect your purity. The right type of guy will not only see you for what you have on, but he will see that you care about yourself. So how can you dress modestly and still not feel like a grandma? lol. Well first, it's summertime, so I know we all like to wear skirts. This doesn't mean that you have to wear miniskirts! I was on charlotterusse.com last night and I discovered they have midi-skirts. These skirts come down to almost the knee plus they are super cute! Secondly, if you don't like the midi-skirts, they have maxi skirts! These skirts are long and modest enough! I know you guys are wondering why I haven't mentioned shorts yet! lol. Shorts can definitely not be modest! I tried some shorts are at Target yesterday and they were too short!! Even for a short girl like me (4'9 to be exact!), they were too short! I would suggest wearing some Bermuda shorts! Now on to the tops! I know crop tops are in but they are not modest! I will post some tops down below so you can see what I think is modest. I will also post some swimsuit suggestions also. Remember ladies, we are trying to protect our purity, not give it away! One way we can do this is by the way we dress! Have a great Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment