Like What You See?

Like What You See?

Sunday, June 29, 2014

Purity Prayer Challenge Day 18

Goodmorning afternoon ladies! Last night, I just cried out to God for praising him that he has raised my STANDARDS! I remember freshman year of college a friend of mine was going to stay over at her boyfriends for the weekend. I was telling my parents and at that time I though there wasn't anything wrong with going to stay over at a guys house! Well, my parents had a different opinion! They were like, "omg Caitlin haven't you learned anything from going to church?". Just even Spring semester, I thought it was completely fine to just up in a guys dorms all the time! I was living ALL IN THE WORLD! Now, that I'm truly living for GOD, I don't even listen to hip-hop or rnb music that much! You wont even catch me in revealing clothes! (not that I dressed that way before lol. I only wanted to dress that way). I tried watching Temptation the other day and turned it off shortly! I wont even look at Guys that cuss or post sexual pictures! Don't ever settle for a guy that just wants a quick hookup! Have standards! We are Daughters of the King! Dear God, thank you for raising my standards! Thank you for being our Father! Lord, help us to raise our standards and to keep them high! We only want what is aligned in your plans! In Jesus name we pray, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment