Like What You See?

Like What You See?

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Purity Prayer Challenge Day 21

Hello ladies! Well, today is the last day of the Purity Prayer Challenge! I'm glad to say I made it! When God gave me this assignment, I was like, "Are you serious"?. Although I was apprehensive about doing this, I made sure I was obedient to God. If you didn't get anything else out of this challenge, I hope you got the idea that you MUST BE OBEDIENT TO GOD! Not so you can have all the blessings and favor, but because you owe that to God! God already has paid a price for us! Our purity belongs to God! So no guy is deserving of your purity unless he is your husband and especially if he's a man of God! Be obedient to God and He will give you the desires of your heart! (Psalms 37:4) Wait on God's Best! Dear God, thank you for letting me make it through this challenge! I hope that these ladies have heard your voice through my writing! I pray that these ladies will take your words and add them to their life! Let no guy get their purity or allow them to be promiscuous! Let them live for you! In Jesus name we pray, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment