Like What You See?

Like What You See?

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Bye Bye To Nonsense!

Hello ladies! So I know it's the holiday season with Christmas right around the corner and News Year Eve coming up and we all know these are famous holidays that you celebrate with your boo! Well, I know that if you are single, this time of the year can have you feeling a little down! However, last night, God gave me a revelation about relationships that will you have you feeling a little better! I was at a Christmas party with my old high school friends and we were talking about who is married or engaged and so on. I started to feel bad for these ladies but it wasn't until I got home that God brought the point home. I started thinking that I couldn't understand how these ladies could be so casual and free with these men. I don't just want the random man that is available, I want the man that God has for me! God has revealed so much to me about true, Godly relationships! They are hard work! In Proverbs 20:4, it states "Those too lazy to plow in the right season will have no food at the harvest". When God puts two people together, he has them for a specific purpose. This means that if you are too lazy to fight for your marriage and work together, God wont get the glory and you won't get to experience the true fruit of that marriage. To be plain, don't get in a relationship unless you are ready to be married! He brought my attention that I shouldn't be entertaining guys just to say I have a man. I also started thinking that if God is the foundation of my life then I can't be with someone that doesn't have God as his foundation either! Ladies, don't waste your time trying to get a man! If you have to chase after some guy, it's apparent he doesn't want you! Also, if a man is too shy to approach you don't need him! Lol, that is just me adding my personal opinion! But in all seriousness, wait on God's best! Wait on the guy that is willing to court you or date God's way! Wait, on the guy on that will connect with your mind and not just your body! Wait on the guy that will move you closer to God! That is what I will be doing in 2015. One last point, don't just sit at home and wait! Get out and make yourself a better person! In 2 Peter 1:5-6, it states For this very reason, make every effort to add to your faith goodness; and to goodness, knowledge; 6 and to knowledge, self-control; and to self-control, perseverance; and to perseverance, godliness. Focus on you and God! Stop daydreaming about your future, thinking about your past, and start focusing on your today! Merry Christmas and have a happy New Year!

1 comment: